Faith is a traveler, trader, investor, and entrepreneur. A Business Administration,Virtual Assistant, Digital Marketing, and SMM specialist.
My Hong Kong Disneyland Adventures
Hong Kong is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Asia. It's great for visiting Hong Kong Disneyland. Among my favorites are Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, and Mickey Mouse. We decided to go to Hong Kong Disneyland for my first trip away from the Philippines. I was looking forward to my new trip and experience.
The MTR Disney train features a Disney character display and Disney music. I was completely charmed by their Disney theme. The majority of the personnel are local Chinese. Because I don't speak Cantonese or Mandarin, I was concerned about their capacity to communicate in English. There's no need to be anxious because the vast majority of their personnel speak English fluently. They are largely Disney cast members and foreign laborers.
The rides at Disneyland aren't particularly exhilarating. It's a great adventure, particularly for children.
Hong Kong Disneyland is located in Penny's Bay on Lan Tau Island in Hong Kong. It's a little far from where we were staying. To be honest, Disneyland hotels are extremely costly. For additional information, see their website.
Single Day Disney Tickets
- HK $589 adult
- HK $419 for a child (age 3–11)
- HK $100 for seniors age 65 and above
- HK $750 for adults
- HK $539 for children (age 3–11)
- HK $170 for seniors age 65 and above
Note: Rates may change.
7 Themes of Hong Kong Disney Park
- Toy Story Land
- Adventure Land
- Fantasy Land
- Tomorrow Land
- Main Street
- Grizzly Gulch
Top Attractions in Disneyland Hong Kong Resort
- Buzz Light Year Astro Blasters
- Mystic Point
- Jungle River Cruise
- Iron Man Experience
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- It's a Small World
- UFO Zone
- Mystic Manor
- Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars
- Space Mountain
- Fantasy Garden
Flights of Fantasy
Hong Kong Disneyland's Main Attractions
The Flights of Fantasy procession is one of Hong Kong Disneyland's most popular attractions. It's incredible how beautifully they've been cast as Disney characters that sing and dance to Disney music.
Paint the Night is a nighttime pyrotechnics and fireworks display. The second feature is the Hong Kong Disneyland Railroad Main Street Station, where you can see all of the Disneyland Resort's themes. We went on several rides. However, because it is not a high ride, it is only appropriate for children.
Going shopping was the last thing on my mind. I bought Disney apparel for my nephew and niece. Disney toys, watches, stationery, key chains, magnets, and Disney costumes are all for sale. For my nephew and niece, I purchased Disney clothing. Disney toys, watches, Disney stationery, key chains, magnets, and Disney cosplay are all available for purchase.
I bought a Disney headband and a rose quartz bracelet for myself. Rose quartz is thought to bring love luck. In China, rose quartz is said to bring good luck in love. Among their most popular feng shui accessories are pendants, bracelets, rings, and figurines. It's a good luck amulet for money, protection, and, most significantly, love luck.
Things to Remember
- Wearing high heels makes it difficult to walk about. It's a massive place!
- Have some extra money to buy unforgettable stuff such as Disney costumes, accessories jewelries for Feng Shui items, Disney magnet accessories, and a lot more to pick from.
- Don't forget to bring your camera, even if it's only your cellphone, so you can capture a lot of images of the wonderful structures.
How Do I Get to Hong Kong Disneyland?
- From the Airport: Hong Kong International Airport, located in Lantau Island is easy to access to Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, with several convenient ways to get to be from the airport.
MTR Disney Line From Sunny Bay Station: Trains run daily every few minutes between Sunny Bay Station and Hong Kong Disneyland from morning until late at night. For me, this is a more convenient and faster way. It's only about 30 minutes. (Note: Hong Kong International Airport Station transfer at Tsing Yi Station to Sunny Bay Station)
You may buy Hong Kong Disneyland Park Tickets at Hong Kong Disneyland Ticket Express at the MTR Hong Kong Station (Tung Chung Line Concourse) Open from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday-Friday and 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Saturday, Sunday, and holidays.
- Bus: Both local and cross-boundary buses are available to take you. There are three franchised bus routes operated every day by Citybus and Long Win Bus, which run from Hong Kong Disneyland Resort. The cross-boundary bus routes operate daily in Mainland China and Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
Taxi: They're three taxi services that offer transportation from Hong Kong Disneyland Resort that indicated by color:
Urban Taxi (red)
New Territories Taxi (green color taxi)
Lantau Taxi (blue color taxi)
Taxi drop off and pick up for Hong Kong Disneyland Resort is at the Disneyland Public Transport Interchange (PTI)
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2017 Faith Nacario